Financial Services Administrator – State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Russellville, AR
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs a Financial Services Administrator – State Farm Agent Team Member with Matt Mccoy - State Farm Agent, you will successfully market the financial products that manage everyday risks. Your proficient knowledge of financial products reinforces your sales-minded and consultative approach to educating customers on their financial options. Your analytical precision makes you an invaluable resource to customers and a competitive addition to a successful agency. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options, including financial planning, retirement planning, investments, and financial advisory.
- Work closely with clients to understand their financial needs and make recommendations to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Retirement planning and investment experience.
- Must be able to obtain relevant financial service licenses.
- Proven experience working as a financial services representative.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus
Compensation $60,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none